- Role: Permanent, Full-Time
- Location: London
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to £22k dependent on experience
An exciting full-time opportunity for a Social Media Analyst to join an innovative SaaS start-up in the influencer marketing space. The role of Social Media Analyst involves supporting Senior Success Managers and Directors to manage 10-15 large enterprise accounts, and up to £500k annual revenue and work with social media to provide actionable insights and drive engagement. With commercial experience from day 1, the ideal candidate would be analytical, detail oriented and client-friendly.
Onalytica is a SaaS start-up providing an end-to-end solution for influencer discovery, marketing and relationship management. A fast-paced team of ambitious and friendly people in a brilliant location in London Bridge (just moments from the Shard), Onalytica offers the opportunity to progress and develop your career. Our customers such as Lenovo, Coca-Cola, Sage, IBM, Microsoft, VMware and Shelter to name a few, rely on us to inform their influencer engagement strategies and demonstrate their success. We have just received additional investment and are expanding rapidly this year.
- Participate in & setup client calls/meetings, supported by a Senior Success Manager/Director
- Setting up and optimising client programs
- Help clients identify influencer engagement opportunities
- Analysing profiles in our software and identifying key targets
- Provide technical support and training for customers
- Build great relationships with software users
- Communicate new features and their uses for each client
- Preparing quarterly and annual reviews and analysis of client success
- Monitoring and driving user adoption with actionable insights
- Share best practice with both clients and the internal team
- Supporting sales outreach operations
What we are looking for:
- Commercial focus – client-friendly and focused on delivering client objectives
- Analytical skills – Confident working with software, social media and data, spotting trends and aligning these to objectives
- Attention to Detail – ensuring that all work delivered is client-ready
- Native or fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (additional languages a plus)
- Ambition and Drive – taking initiative and learning on the job, with a desire to manage clients and revenue independently
- Experience of social media/marketing would be helpful
What we can offer:
- Great work experience, training and opportunity to advance your career development
- Young vibrant office, regular socials & great perks
- Exposure to top-tier global clients pioneering social influencer relations to accelerate your career
- Access to a range of analytical & data tools and innovative & proprietary software and data
- Great platform to develop your social media & client relationship skills
To apply for this position please send us your CV and a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com. Please add the subject line: “Social Media Analyst – (your name)” and include your notice period/availability to start work and why you would be interested in analysing social media content on your cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!